Is this your first time here?
Welcome. Our e-learning is available to everyone. To access our website you will need to take a moment to create a new account for yourself.
Here are the steps to opening an account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details then make sure you select the blue 'Create my new account' button at the bottom of the page.
- An email will be sent to you. If you do not receive this within an hour, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder. If you don't find the email there, then contact the Administration team. Our office hours are between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. If you have any queries outwith these hours we will get back to you on our next working day.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account is then active and you will be logged in.
- Then select the course, e-learning or ‘test your knowledge’ you want to participate in.
You can learn more about how we will use your data in our LMS Privacy Notice.